cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BusinessGraphics Tooltips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm a freshman to Web Dynpro Java. And I got a problem about BusinessGraphics.

That is :

I have added an IWDBusinessGraphics -column chart in my view/. also , I added three simple series and I am able to display data in the form of chart.

My requirement is that when user places cursor on any column , its value should be displayed as tooltip.

Or when I click on any column, some action should be triggered to show its value.

How can I got that?

Regards

Carield

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carield,

You can use tooltip property of the Series but in case of SimpleSeries you are not able to bind it any context attribute so what I suggest is just right click on your "simpleSeries" and replace it with "Series" and do the necessary changes for that.

after words you can create a context attribute for your tool-tip and bind it with series's tool tip or Serises_points tooltip depending your need.

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, Ninad, I just did as what you told me and I got the Tooltips.

Thank you a lot.

And how can I use a action to show the column's value?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I solved the onclick action problem with the following steps.

First, map the eventID parameter to the aciton in wdDoModify

if (firstTime) {

IWDBusinessGraphics lineChart = (IWDBusinessGraphics) view.getElement("LineChart");

lineChart.mappingOfOnAction().addSourceMapping(IWDBusinessGraphics.IWDOnAction.ID,"eventID");

}

Then add an click action and write some codes in it.

public void onActionClickLine(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, java.lang.String eventID )

{

//@@begin onActionClickLine(ServerEvent)

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(eventID);

//@@end

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanna to know how to use an action to get the BusinessGrapics column's value