cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending IDOCs using JCo?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending IDOCS to SAP using JCO IDOC Class Library.

This is precisely the code I am using to send the IDOC.

transactionID = client.createTID();

client.send(idoc, transactionID);

client.confirmTID(transactionID);

IDOC is sent successfully and I am left with the transaction id to trace the IDOC in SAP. In the table EDIDS, the transaction ID is not populated and I am not able to find the IDOC.

Is there anything wrong with my code? Do I have to do something else to populate the tid in the table EDIDS?

I am doing all this to find the status of the IDOC.

What about document number of an IDOC? Is it automatically assigned by SAP to the IDOC? OR Can I create an arbitrary document number and give it as doc number?

Thanks and Regards,

Vijaya Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you're using a RFC to send the IDOC it might be necessary to commit the IDOC with BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Cheers,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a similar problem with tid.

i execute a function, then confirmed it. but no data created in system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

No replies to my question.

Hasn't anyone developed a system to post IDOCs from an external system to SAP using JCO? If yes, how did you monitor the IDOC once it reached SAP system?

Can someone please throw some light on this issue? Or you can post a weblog on this.

Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

No replies to my question.

Hasn't anyone developed a system to post IDOCs from an external system to SAP using JCO? If yes, how did you monitor the IDOC once it reached SAP system?

Can someone please throw some light on this issue? Or you can post a weblog on this.

Thanks and Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I have the same problem when I want to implement the sample:JCoIDocSample1 provided by SAP,have you solved you problem now? if yes,please help me,so appreciate...

Best regards.

Leslie Zhu.