cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output was generated while rendering: Stream for: PDFOut.(200,101).

I066686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following dump only in production system while executing XML based adobe forms (print form).

WebDynpro Exception: ADS call failed ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: No

output was generated while rendering: Stream for: PDFOut.(200,101).

I checked ADS configuration , everything was perfect , in pre-production it was working fine.

In context node i have following form of tables and structures.

Root node

|

- Node 1.

|

-Node 2.

|

|

like seven nodes.

In our case , if data in node2 is empty , PDF is working fine. else it is showing the above dump.

Where as above cases were working fine in quality , preproduction (evene if node2 has data)

I tried all possibilities , like removing conversion exits for NUMC fields, but still I can't able to get the solution.

Please help me in resolving this problem.

With thanks and regards,

Kiruba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saravanakumar_mac
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

I also got same issue. We checked ADS & all thinks.Every thing fine.

We have 5 HCM F & P. In that only one process we got same issue in quality system.

Finally we moved previous version then issue get solved.

Conclusion: Issue in code/Mapping/data type. Not in ADS. 

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem does not appear at design time i guess. Only appears at runtime, where some crazy value is being passed to the form. If you have a business document which causes the problems, maybe you can place the break point just before the point the form start to be generated and check the values. Sometimes you have weird values like "XXX" where you expected some other for example. Or the length of the field is not ok. Like it is a field of a length 5 but the content passed is 10 long etc etc.

I cannot be more direct, the behavior must be seen to judge. I can only point out what the problem might be.

Regards Otto

I066686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ottto,

Thanks for helpful reply, we finally found out solution for the above issue.

We are passing string table to form , but form is expecting string value, so some data mismatch has happened.

Finally we changed that to string and it is working fine.

Regards,

Kiruba.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That probably means that there is a value comming into your form, which is not expected. That happens when certain fields are used (i had problems with some currency fields or something and never figured out what the problem was...) or what the changes were made in the form or in the interface, which were not reflected on the other side. Is it possible you have changed any data node of the form recently and didn´t "refresh" the context of the form? Like you have changed the interface and didn´t delete and create new context in your SFP tx?

Regards Otto

I066686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks i adjusted the XML interface each and every time when i modified the datasource.

I am having only numeric and char fields in the node structure.

More over i am getting dump only in Production system, not in quality or pre-production if there was some problem in the interface like you stated , then it would have shown dump in that systems right?

I can't able to get any clue on this problem .

Thanks ,

Kiruba