cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in STO delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In stock transfer i am not able to do delivery in VL04.

System not showing any error,its showing Please check the entries. No work list selected.

what is adjactlly problem i am not able to find out.

how can check error.

Regards

ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ajit ,

You can use alternate transactions VL10G or VL10B for creation of delivery .

In the selection criteria input only Additional criteria for Stock Transport Order in Purchase order tab. Do not input Shipping Point/Receiving Pt ,Deliv. Creation Date and CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked, nothing is happened.

system not showing anything,it shows on top Activites due for shipping " purchase order fast display"

Regards

ajit

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue has been discusssed so many times before

In VL10B if your PO is not coming automatically means

you need to check the following things

1. Open your PO ME22N and check for the Shipping tab in the PO

If shipping tab is there then input that shipping point only (that is the correct shipping point)

If shipping tab is not there then there is some config problem

2.Check for any release strategy is involved for your PO

If release strategy is there in the PO header details there will be an extra tab

Someone authorised has to release it in ME28

3.Check for any planned delivery time for your items

In the PO in shippoing tab there will be delivery creation date

You need to input that date in VL10B

4.Check have you saved your PO without any errors

You can check in ME22N

Mostly your issue will be you will be putting incorrect shipping point

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked in my process, shipping tab & purchase order history tab are not appear.

i checked my setting but where i did mistake not able to understand can anybody guide me.

in my company already configuration has been done.we are selling some material directly from plant not from depot but we have decided to sell this material from depot also.we already selling some material from depot.we are going to use same storage location for this material also.where configuration is mandatory.

regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly do the below

1.Extend the receiving site customer to the sales area

2.Maintain the loading group in sales view of the material master

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks damodar,

i checked my setting.everything is correct.

i checked my material master,customer master,shipping point determination also.

Regards

ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit

Please refer to OSS note 498143 and I am sure you will find a solution there. This also mentions 6 key config steps for creating a delivery for a STO. Let me know how it goes.

Some excerpts:

Question:

You create a stock transport order in Release 4.70 or higher. The shipping data tab page is not displayed even though it should be. Why?

Answer:

There is an incomplete entry for the plant or the storage location in the shipping point determination. Incomplete means that you maintained the entry "shipping condition, loading group and supplying plant" or "shipping condition, loading group, supplying plant and storage location" but did not assign default shipping points to these combinations. For the function that changes the shipping data to work, a valid shipping point must be determined automatically by the system. A free entry without automatic determination is not provided for due to technical restrictions. Delete the incomplete entry or enter a shipping point

Question:

The purchase order is not in the delivery due list (transaction VL04, VL10B), or the message "Not possible to determine shipping data for material &" is displayed in the purchase order.

Answer:

If no shipping data can be determined in the purchase order, check the necessary settings as described under points 1 to 6 above. The purchase order is not in the delivery due list (table VETVG) if no item is relevant for delivery (that is, with no shipping data) or is deleted (LOEKZ), or has the "Delivery completed" indicator (ELIKZ) or is finally delivered (EGLKZ) or blocked or completely delivered.

No error message is displayed and you cannot create a delivery. Check if you set the KZUBEBE indicator in the 'Shipping parameters at client-level' (transaction 0SHP). This ensures that a delivery can only be created using the confirmed quantity. If the purchasing document does not contain a confirmed quantity, no delivery can be created.

If the purchase order is not included in the delivery due list, although it should be, search for notes with the terms VETVG or EGLKZ or EKPV.

Answers (0)