cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Replication R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to replicate material from Backend (R/3). When I performing R3AS with object "DNL_CUST_BASIS3", the R3AM1 status Shows as 'Running' but when I am checking in SMQ1, the status is "SYSFAIL".

I performed all the necessary steps and I am not able to find where I have done the mistake.

Can you help me?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imdarpan,

If you double-click onto status "SYSFAIL", what are information data you get ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

In Below link you have step by step CRM middleware settings for replication of material.

Hope it helps.....

http://plkasee.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D54AEB40BFC4CD8F!204.entry

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Smriti

Thanks for your reply. This is to inform you that I have performed all the activities as mentioned in the document. But the result is the same.

Actually I am working in SRM 7.0 and the document says SRM 5.0. Will I need to make any changes for SRM 7.0.

Is there any more prerequisites?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am working about SRM 7.0.

The note OSS 765018 tell you how solution it. This note say that:

1.- Check the table CRMPRLS in the System ECC.

2.- Delete the entry.

3.- when you delete this entry. Automaticaly the tables CRMMLSGUID ( SRM ) and CRMPLS (ECC) it will create a entry.

4.- Try now.

Regards!

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imdarpan,

What is the error message you get when you double click SYSFAIL? Check SMQ1/SMQ2 on ECC side as well.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, on performing the said activity, in the SRM side I am getting the following error, SYSFAIL", on drilling down, gets the following description "Error in module RSQL of the database interface", Can you throw some light on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting the following error in SRM side, " SR053 : Error in module RSQL of the database interface."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try deleting this queue and rereplicating.

Here are somenote I found that may be useful.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The said steps were done and there was no error, and the object says successful. But when I am checking for product list, there is none.

Can you suggest what went wrong here.

Regards