cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

runtime flow sequence of receiver or interface determinations is based on

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is interface whose message flows as mentioned below.

System A <=> System B <=> System c

BPM: Receive -> sync send 1 -> sync send 2 -> async send

System A sends the sync message to System B, System b response as request to System c and System C

response as response to System A

Receiver/interface determinations:

i: RD/ID: System A to IP

ii: RD/ID: IP to System B (Operation mapping from IP to System B)

iii: RD/ID: IP to system C (Operation mapping from IP to System C)

No conditions in Receiver/interface determination

My query is how IE determines after i:RD/ID execution it should go to ii/iii: RD/ID ?

Is it based on Message interface(Message type) i.e Receiver IP message interface should be similar to sender

IP message interface ?

Otherwise based on the sequence of creation of RD/ID in Configuration scenario ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My query is how IE determines after i:RD/ID execution it should go to ii/iii: RD/ID ?

IE does not determine that after i.RD/ID the execution should go to ii/iii: RD/ ID.....it is the sequence of steps that you have included in your BPM that decides what should be sent/ received and in what sequence ...... you jumble some steps in your BPM and then see the result.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mythree,

Source Mesage interface in 2nd RD/ID is not dependent on previous target Message interface of RD/ID. Both interfaces can be any message interfaces ?

Yes, both message interfaces can be any.

But if you want different message interfaces ( or different data structures, to be prcise), you have to use mapping step in between. In BPM, you can use Transformation step for that.

Hope it clarifies, otherwise, pls post your query after rephrasing your it.

-Tanaya.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It executes on the way you designed in the BPM (Integration Process). I

Let consider if you have Synch send as the second step and let say Myinbound1 as your inbound interface.

Again Let consider if you have Synch send as the third step and let say Myinbound2 as your inbound interface.

If you configured RD/ID with the above messages, then based on the design flow pipeline is executed.

Hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The below one is absolutely false.

-

Is it based on Message interface(Message type) i.e Receiver IP message interface should be similar to sender

IP message interface ?

-

Source Mesage interface in 2nd RD/ID is not dependent on previous target Message interface of RD/ID. Both interfaces can be any message interfaces ?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you are asking me if it's possible - then I would say yes.

Let consider this - You have received a message in the BPM and this message has to be called on two different systems synchronously. In this case Both the synch step will have the Source interface as the message received in BPM correct? Does the 2nd Synch step Source Interface is dependant on 1st Synch step Target Interface? - NO.

I hope it clears a bit.

I'm not understanding your other question...