cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit and return delivery issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order with material m1 with quantity 10. Completed delivery and billing.

Now the customer asked for credit memo as 5 of the quantity were damaged and the material was not worth to be returned .... so far good. using CR order type i have created the credit memo and billing done.. Now the customer wants to return back all the quantity (10). using RE doc type i have created a return with reference to the original billing number. done PGR and its have issued credit..

now the problem is i have already issued credit memo for quantity 5 earlier. why the system creating a credit memo again for 10.... it should atleast give me a waring message that credit memo for quantity 5 has been given so can only issue credit for 5 more...

have i missed any settings...

Thanks

jagadish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The credit memo request which you have raised, is it created with ref to billing document?

This is the standard behaviour, i dont think there will be any setting problem. While creating a return, you will not have any alert if some partial credit is given.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

yes i have created credit memo request with reference to billing document..

2. After completing the credit memo request for quantity 5 and ceating a return the system does give me a information that a credit memo aleady exists for item 00010 5 ea.. but when i say continue . in the order quantity it stil shows 10...

i guess i order quantity should be =(original order quantity - quantity for which credit memo exists).

Thnks

jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to maintain the logic in the Routine wijh the Help of ABAPer in the Copy Control settings for Billing (F2) to Sales Order Type (RE).

If CR document type has been made wrt to F2 , consider the qty & while creating the Returns , it will deduct the qty from F2 with CR.