cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help request - How to add custom fields to header BID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can i create custom fields to the header bid invitation and publish this new field at the srm screen?

i've found the note: 458591 that mentions a structure called Ci_bbp_hdr_bid that doesn't exist at SRM 4.0

After looking for some other notes related i've found the #672960 that mentions this structure: INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID that exist at SRM 4.0

It has the following steps:

<i>Account assignment fields

1. Use Transaction SE16 to include the user-defined fields that were defined in structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF in table BBP_C_ACC_F.

2. Include the fields and the texts for the account assignment fields from INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF in table BBP_C_ACCFD (according to point 1).

3. In the IMG activity ' Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define Account Assignment Categories', you can now add user-defined fields to existing account assignment categories.</i>

<b>Definition of fields</b>

<b>4. Call Transaction SE11. Data type = name of the basis structure -> Choose 'Display'

5. Choose 'Append Structure' (F5).

6. Enter the name of the append structure.

7. Define the user-defined fields in the new structure.

8. Activate the append structure.</b>

My question is: If you define fields for the first time, the system generates a screen for the display. If you create or delete fields, the screen must be regenerated. -<- WHERE DO I REGENERATE THE SCREEN?

if i go to report BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE -> BBP_PDS_HCF there isn't any screens available to regenerate... What can i do?

Regards,

Gerardo.

i will post points for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to add fields in both the strcutures

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF & INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_BID

& you need not regenerate the screen when you add delete the fields , system takes care of it.

Kyamuddin.