cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping carts in sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When I went into my sourcing cockpit this morning I have a lot of shopping carts for which I have already processed purchase orders.

And for that shopping carts already po created but still it exists in sourcing.

thanks in advance,

Mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mohammad

Did you create PO with full quantity of this shopping cart? If there is still open quantity in SC, then it will remains in sourcing.

But if this is not the case, this issue might relevant with job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. In the normal case, when you create a PO from the sourcing cockpit, the sourcing indicator is still in the database table, but it will be removed as soon as the JOB CLEAN_REQREQ_UP is executed, the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB can be cleaned up. Please check if this report runs successfully.

Meanwhile, if PO is created with FULL SC quantity, and it has no problem with CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. Job BBP_GET_STATUS_2 might cause this issue, there are several SAP notes for your reference.

1056941 1123548 989891

Regards

Lauren

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

lauren very good. your informations are crystal clear. sorry i could not answer like you.

sc created by requestor- po deleted by buyer

again sc item must be deleted

is it a good practice?

otherwise unnneccessarily distturbing the buyer right?

What is a SAP good practice lauren?

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mohamed

check po quantities were changed or not . if both are not matched clean job brings to them in the cockpit.

are PO deleted ? again sc venture the cockpit. ask the requestor if he does not want the material complete them.

muthu