Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Error Unable to call RFC

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having one WDJ application calling an RFC which has one input parameter and output as a table. When i call the RFC and

deploy the application, i am getting below error.

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class sagia1.com.TRA_Mod. 
Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

I checked in somany forums and tried with their solutions but not success. I tested and pinged the JCO destination which is

working fine. but ! i am getting the error when i run the application.

Thanks in advance

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check that whether your WD applcation is picking correct JCO Modeldata and Metadata or not in Content Adminsitrator>>Web Dynpro>> Search here.

I think you have entered wrong name :- While creating model, you need to give porper names in

Default Logical System name for model instance (Copy here your JCO modeldata Destination name and paste it here)

Default Logical System name for RFC metadata(Copy here your JCO metadata Destination name and paste it here)

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

I also faced same error when accessing application with userid which is not existing in R/3 side .Please check the user id used to run the application.

regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be some problem with your model.

Srini

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

There is no problem in the model. I suspect the same and created a new model and tried with new DC also. But ! same problem appears.

thanks

Suresh

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i create WDJ iview in the portal for this application, it doesn't show the error, but ! no output is showing.

any guess ?

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if those Destinations are Created and are in Active State .

Sunitha Hari