cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary invoice on sales order containing items with & without delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order which contains both items due to be billed on delivery and due to be billed without delivery.

Could you please let me know how to create a temporary invoice on the basis of the order. The true/final invoice will work on the basis of the goods issue for the items on delivery and on the order for the other items.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here you need to maintain billing relevance same for both item categories in VOV7.

& you need to maintain copy contrloe setting for both iems either order to billing or delivery to billing copy controls

then u got o vf01 and select your billing type as proforma invice then enter ur reference document and exuctive.

Thanks

Srinivasyadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order & Delivery Related Billing depends on Item Category.First check these settings in VOV7.Now check the Copy Control settings in VTLA for Item Category relevant for Delivery Related Billing (F2).

Now check in VTFA for Item Category relevant for Order Related Billing (F5).

As per my understanding , you need the Final Invoice with both Line Items which could not be possible as Billing relevance is different for these two Items.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Before proceeding, Please also check if the copy control for your sale order type to proforma invoice has been maintained or not.

If not, you need to maintain it in VTFA.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you want to generate a Proforma invoice. You can do it easily in transaction VF01.

Since you want to generate it based on the sales order, Do like this.

Go to transaction VF01.

Select Billing Type as "F5 - Pro Forma for Order"

Enter Sales Order number under "Document" field

Press Enter.

Save.

Now generate the relevant output as required.

If you need any changes, do it in Sales Order to Billing Copy Controls

Thanks and best regards,

Anupa