cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I schedule an import into PRD for an u'gent correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a maintenance project with 20 u'gent corrections assigned. 10 of these are ready to be pushed to production. Is there a way I can individually schedule their import into PRD without deactivating my CTS status switches and doing it manually?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Is there a way I can individually schedule their import into PRD without deactivating my CTS status switches and doing it manually?

Can you be more specific ? If I understood correctly you want to import individually each of these UC in PRD system. As it is the standard behavior (changing the status will start the import), I wonder if I am right...

On the contrary, if you want to import the 10 UC simultaneaously, there is no standard way to do that. So as you said you have to deactivate the CTS status switches and do it manually. A second possibility is to create a new task in your project tasklist (based on /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRIMP_SYNC_UC for instance).

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane-

Yes, the second part of your response is what I want to accomplish (importing 10 UC simultaneously).

Can you elaborate a little bit more on the second possibility you described? Would this "new task" be created as part of the UC Task List or the overall MC for which they belong?

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was thinking a new task that you'd attach to your maintenance cycle tasklist. The program /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRIMP_SYNC_UC is executable from the tasklist and allow to synchronize UC TR when additionnal systems exist which are not in the track between the DEV and PRD system.

Re-thinking of that, I bet it could work for you with no modifications. If you use the standard tasklist variant SAP0, you should have a task in you production system Synchronize UC Level in MC Test and Production Systems. Try to execute this task and look at the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That didn't seem to do anything. I created 3 TR to test (imported all into QA, set 2 to Released to Production). Ideally I would want the 2 that were released to production to be imported ti PRD after this task was scheduled.

In the logs it says "There are currently no open imports in the system buffer"