cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV inside popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I create popup window with ALV grid inside it with method if_wd_window_manager->create_window.

When the popup is shown for the first time everything is ok, but for the second and subsequent times the ALV disappears from the popup.

Probably when the window is closed the ALV must be destroyed in some special way. Or may be there is other reason.

Can anyone give an advice on this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member237098
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also experienced this, if i check the component usage first (using has_active_component( ) ) for the second time then somehow the alv doesn't displayed. But if i delete_component() and the create_component() again, then it is displayed OK. Is this the expected behaviour ?

former_member237098
Discoverer
0 Kudos

o yeah, i'd like to add that using the same view without popup (using only plugs) and without doing delete_component() of the alv (the usual practice) the alv gets displayed fine. It's just like somehow the component of the alv for each of the new popup window needs to be created or something.

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you writing the code to populate the ALV ??

If you are writing the code in WDOINIT of the popup then it will show data only for the first time, since the WDOINT is called only once.

Check that.

Regards,

Bharat