SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you check your CRM system for a business role?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

i have difficulties getting my business partner from IS-U to CRM in an initial load because a business partner role is missing in CRM. The role is 'MKK' Contract Partner

It exists in IS-U but not in my CRM. As i cannot create that role in CRM because it is in the SAP namespace i would like to know if it exists in your CRM system. And - if you can say - how it came there. By default/installation or later by middleware processes.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please - just make a little check in your CRM system...is there a role 'MKK' contract partner or not ??

From that depends where i can continue searching for the error

SPRO -> Cross Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Business Partner Roles -> Define BP Roles

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please - just make a little check in your CRM system...is there a role 'MKK' contract partner or not ??

From that depends where i can continue searching for the error

SPRO -> Cross Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Business Partner Roles -> Define BP Roles

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi,

MKK as standard is mapped to CRM000 i.e. Sold-to-party in CRM and MKK role does not exist in CRM.

Best wishes,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

There is a BADI (forgetting name probably ECRM*), you need to check here if the required data are not coming then you have to put your logic accordingly.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. The error statement concerning the partner roles was very misleading. The problem was missing customizing in the CRM system concerning business partners in general. The customizing objects that have to be transfered are described in

best practice building block configuration guide B09

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to know if your query @ BP role (MKK) in CRM /ISU scenario is resolved or not.If yes then what is the solution for the same.How we can maintain the BP (MKK) from ISU into CRM. Also you have mentioned to refer building block B09 can you please provide the path for the same

Regards

Hrishikesh