cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Scheduler. Multiple jobs for one job definition issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am facing one problem concerning scheduling jobs. I've created a job definition and deployed it on server. In onJob(...) method system queries to DB for a single result, when this result matches some conditions job is finished, otherwise it waits for a minute and then queries again. Then I tried to create several tasks for this job definition and set similar execution time for all tasks to check their simultaneous behavior. I was surprised to find out that only one job status is 'RUNNING' and for others status is 'STARTING'. But I expected to see all my jobs in status 'RUNNING'. At first I thought the problem was in MDB pool stuff(e.g. InitialSize of beans or something like that), supposing that there is only one working bean and huge queue of messages. But nothing changed after setting different values for pool params.

So, can anyone help me to make at least 2 simultaneous working jobs for one job definition, if it possible, off cause. Or may be I am wrong somewhere. (By the way, I used Threads in MDB for waiting).

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be I described my problem rather messy. The main question is it possible to create several jobs for one job definition and see them running at the same time (simultaneously)?

Thanks.