cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Support Message with no SolMan User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to test if it is possible to create a support message from ECC system, if the same user do not have a SolMan user.

Now, in few other threads, like

e.t.c.

it is clearly stated: it is possible.

I have done the next steps:

In ECC:

- created a test user

- assighned him a "sap_all" profile (and "Z_SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE" role) + user comparasion

- assighned him a "Z_SAP_S_RFCACL" role + user comparasion

In Solman:

- No user created

- In TX DNO_CUST04 the Field Name "NO_USER_CHECK" is maintained with the value "X".

- In tx BP business partner is created as a general BP, with valid external SYS ID no (other users with both ECC and SM user are OK), and changed to "employee" with ECC username defined.

Now, the problem is when I try to create a support message as a test user in ECC, I get an error:

"Error in Local Message System: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust Message was Not Created"

All I could find is the tread:

and this one is basicly different:

the mentioned user has both ECC and SM user.

And one of the answers was the user must have S_RFCACL roles in BOTH ECC ans SM systems...

In ST22 (in solman) I get error description:

" An RFC call (Remote Function Call) was sent with the invalid user ID

"TEST_T01230 "

. Or the calling system is not registered as trusted system in the

target system."

Now, the calling system IS regged as a trusted sys (as I mantioned - other users with both ECC and SM users can send supp. msgs)

So - the only answer is "invalid user ID".

The short message is

" No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=0)"

and the trusted return codes ( 0 ) have the following meaning: Invalid logon data (user ID and client) for the trusting system.

So. how can I perform trusted Logon with no user in SM?

Thank you in advance,

cheers

Nenad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nenad,

Did you check the RFC BACK in SMSY transaction for your ECC system (name should be SM__BACK) ?

This should not be a trusted RFC (a technical user has to be defined and this user must have proper authorizations). Then ths RFC must be added to BCOS_CUST table in ECC system.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First: Thank you for your reply.

Second: I must say I am a bit confused. I don't have any idea where to search for RFC Back in SMSY (in SolMan - the only system with SMSY tx).

Now, in ECC, in SM59, there is SM_<SID>CLNT<CLNT_NB>_BACK.

However, the conn is marked as trusted (and I can trustedly connect remotely). Can you please give some hint what technical user should be used and what are the authorisations the user must have?

The BCOS_CUST table in ECC system is configured already:

OSS_MSG W SM_<SID>CLNT<CLNT_NB>_BACK CUST 620 1.0

Thank you in advance, best regards,

Nenad

P.s. - All users that have (the same - both) ECC and SM users, and adequate BPs, CAN send support messages to Solman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

ok, you can get the RFC BACK directly in the ECC system with SM59. This connection is created by SolMan when you generate the RFCs from SMSY transaction (in Landscape components systems). And the technical user is created subsequently with proper authorizations. So :

1 - You can try to unmark the trusted checkbox in the connection definition and add your user (with SAP_ALL for example) in the Logon subscreen to make sure that the problem is coming from this customizing.

2 - Once it works, make sure the RFC BACK is not used for another purpose and try to delete it and regenerate it from SMSY Tx.

Kind regards,

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stephane BUSTARRET on Mar 22, 2010 6:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

thank you for your help.

At first I thought you meant *_back dest. directly in SM, and now I see you ment to use SMSY to go to ECC sys, and maintain the RFC conns on ECC diredtly from SMSY, "clean-up RFC Destinations". Yes, can do

So:

The problem is solved.

I deleted the *_back user from ECC to SM, and re-generated the connection with default system pre-defined user SMB_T01. (it is interesting that SU01 reports - user SMB_T01 does not exist)

I even deleted a SRFCACL role from the test user in ECC, and the user was still able to create the support message (certanly he was, as he uses a *:back rfc with SMB_T01to log on to SM)

So, resume:

To be able to create / send a support message from another system, with no user in SolMan, it is needed:

- a user in other system with roles needed for everyday work, + "Z_SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE" role;

- a not trusted SM_<SID>CLNT<CLNT_NB>_BACK rfc connection from satelite system to SolMan, with defined logon user (with apropriate authorisations) - generated by the system.

- the BCOS_CUST table in ECC system should be onfigured like: OSS_MSG W SM_<SID>CLNT<CLNT_NB>_BACK CUST 620 1.0

- a Business Partner for user in SM with identification number for system from where the massege will be sent from. (the user can send the note with out this condition, but the "created by" field in message will be empty in that case)

Once again thank you,

cheers,

Nenad

Case closed.

Edited by: Nenad nikolic on Mar 23, 2010 10:54 AM

Edited by: Nenad nikolic on Mar 23, 2010 10:57 AM

Answers (0)