cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Traceability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to run a report or or print a certificate or something, that shows me the batches that were used in a certain Material Production and their properties. Is that possible? and if so then How?

I need a detailed screen of the history of every material that were used in that specific production process.

Appreciate your help,

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all guys for your answers, but what i need is to input the Finished Material Name, and the output tells me all the batches of the materials used in the production of this Finished Material.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

please run t-code CO26 ,

you can set your input (Finished Material), please also try to restrict by plant and time period

in output click on order tree level, then on Documented goods movements and you will see all components and batches (if material is batch managed).

note - you can go to 'Fileds' button and open/appear any extra field you want

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that was very helpful, but the thing is that is a network order in PS not a production order, so how can i get this same info but on a network order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want in a report format you have to develop with Abaper using tables AUM,MCHA,MCH1 and AUSP tables.

if you want more inputs please specify the requirement elaborately.

Regards,

srihari.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have so good report on Inventory Management level, called as you need, Where use batch report, it gives you the chance to deep on where use list as you need, Up and button from the selected batch you look for.

transaction MB5C

you can filter to see as much results as you want.

then once you get the first result, just select one of the used batchs to deep Up or Button, then you will se a veru good and dinamic report.

Hope it help on your purpose

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem ,

use BMBC- batch information cokpit for all batches at plant level

or

MSC3N -Display Batch (for single batch information)

Regards,

Girish