Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuPM problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After using SUpm 1.0, we decided to install SP1. Unfortunately, we are not able anymore to log on SuPM. Error message is :

"The application is not configured properly for user XXXXXX; contact your administrator".

If you have any idea, feel free to communcate it.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you installed SR_CORE before applying the SP01 patch, check the SAP note 1445646 - I also suggest you to raise message through OSS support.

Thanks

Jayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing exact the same issue as you after applying SP01. I opened a SAP OSS note for it but didn't had any solution yet. Did you already find a solution for it?

Thanks,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many reasons for this issue. To know the exact problem, open the application and see application logs in J2EE server.

To see logs, go to, http(s)://<Host name>:<port>/nwa -> Monitoring -> Logs and Traces -> Under second dropdown, select Default Trace. The list below will show the exact problem. Let me know if you need more information on error details.

Best Regards

Tejo