cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms Sub forms in pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a new adobe form and added all the required data on the first page and body page now I need all the header data printed on the first page and on the second(next) page also so do i need to re create all the sub forms on second page again or can we just copy the sub forms from page 1 to next page?

Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in your hierarchy tab mark your main subform and CTRL+D will duplicate the subform for you. Or you can set it all up the way the subform will serve as a "table row" (that means you need to add an extra parent form which would work like a "table table") and for this row set repeating to 2. That will duplicate the subform at runtime, the first mentione option at design time.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Otto,

Thanks a lot issue resolved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Otto,*

*one more question i have designed a report transaction which calls the adobe form, problem is on the selection screen i have to include a text editor so that the users can type their comments which should be printed on the output form, i know we can do this by module pool program by inserting custom control but in my case i have designed an executable program is there a way i can include the text id on the selection screen*

*Thanks*

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you please elaborate your problem? I don´t understand, neither the scenario nor your solution.

And maybe you can ask in Adobe forums under NetWeaver:))

Regards Otto