cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message Qp 146 during save of inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I use more than one same MIC in Inspection plan creation, while saving the system throws error message that Char. ident. XXX used for QDI several times in task list.

I want to use same MIC code several times in inspection plan as characteristic is same with difference specifications.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

I presume that whatever MIC you want to use again in same inspection plan is 'Quantitative', if this is so then you can use this MIC as many times by using following process:

1) Define MIC, mention decimal points and UOM, do not put mean, upper and lower specs values while making that MIC. ex. if there is a part where you need to maintain lengths at at least 4-5 areas. then define length as MIC and don't put its limits while making MIC.

2) While you are making Quality plan assign the length MIC and enter, system will ask you values and its limits, put the values for that MIC. Then again assign same MIC with different specs. System will allow you to enter same MIC as many times you need.

Please get back if you have any doubts.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shekhar,

I am able to input all parameters but my calculated value is not getting displayed, i am getting error: not all input characteristics have been valuated' hence no result in calculated parameter. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ariel,

'my calculated value is not getting displayed' I am not clear what you want to say?

Its simple don't specify the limiting values at MIC level, mention the same at quality plan level you should be able to record results.

What are you actually doing by calculating the values of MIC, pl elaborate.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get that mesage whenever you will use in same plan mor than 1 .

but it will not stop you to save the your plan.

Even if same MIC exist in same plan indifferent operation system will give you error .

It is always their So you better ignore it & save.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Manually I can use same MIC and ignore the error message while saving inspection plan.

My problem is I have to upload hundreds of records by using BDC, during Batch recording I'm getting the error. I can not ignore error during BDC recording.

I have seen that the error message can be convert into warning/ information.

Regards,

Anil

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

I think you have to record the BDC again with these conditions. What happens is, when you record the BDC the system records the exact screen sequences. When you get this information message what you do, you simply press enter and proceed further. Possibly the BDC which you are currently using might not have considered ENTER step. So if you edit the mapping of existing BDC with the help of ABAPer may resolve the issue.

But for inspection plan upload the best method I would recommend is the use of BAPI BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will get that error. It is a minor error and doesn't prevent the use of the plan.

SAP had not yet provided a way to modify that error message as far as I know.

If someone has a way, I would like to know.

FF