cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start SAP ITS from Windows Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try http://<host name>/scripts/wgate/webgui/!, it gives 500 ITS error Communication problem: The web server extension (WGate) can't connect to the ITS web service.

I tried to start SAP ITS Manager service from Windows service, however it's not starting and giving the error message "Could not start SAP ITS Manager, error 1067:the process terminated unexpectedly."

I have tried looking into the itsregistryWGATE.xml file, and the portAgate and portAMnager is defined same as in the services file, so it should not be a issue...not able to find any recent activity in traces and log file.

Only thing which I found is the itsregistry<hostname>.xml under config directory to be emply file. I am not sure if this be related to this issue. There is another file itsregistry<hostname>new.xml which has got all the information.

Please help me to find out the issue due to which I am unable to start SAP ITS Manager from Windows services.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the standalone ITS you should check what is in the log and trace files for this ITS AGate instance when you try to start it. It should give errors about why it is not starting.

Edgar

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check ITS services are activated or not.

Please run this t-code SAIC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT and then try accessing this your URL.

Hope it helps,

Regards

Arun