cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while activating proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to create a Enterprise Service.the steps that i am following are:

In se80 i am right clicking and then creating a enterprise service.

I am selecting the option as service consumer and then proceeding with the steps.

the wsdl that i am using is https://webservice.test.exacttarget.com/ETFramework-ps-test.wsdl-secure.wsdl

after the steps i am trying to activate the proxy but i am getting the following error:

object not(yet) activated

error when activation a proxy.

P.S i have been able to create a succesful connection in sm59 and i have been able to test the connection succesfullythe repsone i am getting is

Status HTTP Response 200

Status Text OK

Duration Test Call 1104 ms

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, did you ever get this working. I am also looking for documentation on setting up and configuring SAP CRM 7 to connect with Exacttarget. Anything you can provide would be very helpful as I am not able to find any documentation on this. Example, exacttarget has sent us a wsdl file but we really don't know what to do with it and they have not provided the documentation related to setup and configuration within SAP.

Thanks,

Doug Thompson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we are trying to connect SAP CRM 7.0 with ExactTarget. Any inputs would of great help to us.

Best Regards,

Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Was anyone able to get this issue solved and get SAP CRM 7.0 connected with ExaxtTarget?

Any information would be usefull.

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varun,

Please make sure that the XML in the WSDL you are using is well formed.

Is the activation failing at the DDIC objects step? Click on the log/info button in SE80 after the activation error comes up, let us know what the exact errors are.

If this is just to test a consumer proxy then try creating an outbound interface in PI and create a consumer proxy from that in SE80 to test.