cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check taht service is published and activated in tcode SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a simple Webdynpro application in SE80 on SAP NetweaverABAP7.01Trail version installed on my standalone laptop. When I want to check the output it is not running showing error code 403. If there is to be maitained a service check in SICF tcode. Check whether the service is published and activated. how can I check. Please guide me whole procedure. I will be highly obliged.

Pramod sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please check your WD applciation i activated or not.

You can check your WD applcaition services at execute SICF t-code : - default_host -> sap -> bc -> Webdynpro -> sap, here you can find your applcaition.

I think you need to activate webdynpro service ......Right click on web dynpro and click on activate service.

Thne try to run your WD Applcaiiton.

Hope it will work

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Arun,

Your trick is helped me at a satisfactory level but after doing these settings, I have following warnings and no preceeds further:

1. No switsh to HTTPS occured, so it is not secure to send a password.

2. SSO logon not possible, logon tickets not activated on the server.

Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter yor user id and password (I have entered here user id - bcuser and password- minisap It shows the error -500 connection timed out)

3. No switsh to HTTPS occured, so it is not secure to send a password.

Please help me for the descrobed problem.

Thanks,

Pramod Sharma

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please ignore the worning for 1 & 2. because you don't have SSO configured.

You can enter your logon details and continue before that please Update your server IP address and host name in host file entry at (RUN > drivers > etc > host file).

then try again..you can search on SSO and HTTPs

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun