cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control for Delivery w/o re LO only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My scenario: my process just DO-->Inv, so I want to active Credit control of Delivery only, but I can not. I check OVAK, OVAD, OVA8, its Ok, but Credit check is not for Delivery (LO)

How can I do it?

Plz help me!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kevinthai,

Do you have a pricing procedure assigned to delivery?

revert back with the entire scenario.

where does the price get triggered from? is the pocedure assigned to the billing alone?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

I don't know how to assign pricing procedure for Delivery type LO. I just assign it for OR and and F2 through Document pricing procedure.

Help me again, Plz.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume this is the business process.

1) You create a delivery.

2) Invoice the delivery.

3) Next time when you do PGI, system should check the credit limit and block the PGI.

In this case there is no point in activating credit check to the sales order OR.

i havent worked in this scenario, but i will try to point out the settings as per my limited knowledge.

->[SPRO] Under Financial Accounting, A/C Receivable and Payables ..... Assign Permitted Credit Control Areas to Company Code

->SPRO] Under Financial Accounting, A/C Receivable and Payables ..... Define Risk Categories

->[SPRO] Under Sales & Distribution , Basic functions, Credit management/risk management, credit management, define credit group { in this case you need to have only Credit Group for Delivery / Credit Group for Goods Issue}

->[SPRO] Under Sales & Distribution , Basic functions, Credit management/risk management, credit management, Assign Sales Documents And Delivery Documents { in your case, we need to assign only the delivery document type to delivery credit group/pgi credit group}

--> OVA8 AUTOMATIC CREDIT CONTROL --> maintain the settings for the credit control area/ risk category/credit group combination.

Please confirm whether all the settings above has been maintained.

MAINTAIN CREDIT MANAGAMENT MASTER DATA in FD32 FOR THE CUSTOMER AND DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE 'RISK CATEGORY'.

revert back .

regards,

Hegal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Try this.

IMG->Logistic execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Pricing --> assign pricing procedure to your delivery type.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already defined all steps you show, but Credit control for Delivery LO do not check.

Its just check credit when I create SO > DO>Inv

But my process just have DO (delivery without re LO) then Billing.

I can not use Credit check for my situation.

Credit control area: 1000

assign to company code: 1000

OVA8: 1000 - 001 - 01: High Risk Deliveries

OVAD: LO: 02 - 03

FD32: Customer assigned risk cat. 001

Note: If process include SO --> Check credit

but if process without SO, just Delivery (LO)--> Not check.

Hepl, Hepl, Hepl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz help me!

I cant not check credit for Delivery without reference.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I simulated the same.

Even i assigned the pricing procedure in delivery.

But as you said, credit check it not blocking the Delivery/PGI.

I think we will have to find some enhancement/exit to trigger credit check in Delivery (w/o sales order).

Thanks & Regards,

hegal

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Mar 23, 2010 7:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are in the right direction, T-code OVAD, OVA8.

Do not forget to check the box of open orders and open deliveries.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already checked open order and open delivery. But Credit control do not check for delivery, I still PGI and Invoice.

Note: my process just have 2 steps: Delivery and Billing. (without Order)