cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Condit.origin field value from C to A in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to maintain Condit.origin field in Item-Conditions-Details in Sales Order.

Path -

Open a sales order, now db click on one line item and select conditions tab. Now db click on JMOD condition. After that you will see the Item-Conditions-Details. Now please see the Condit.origin under Control data heading.

In my system, it is automatically selecting C - Manually entered and it is non-changeable. How can i change it to A - Automatic pricing.

Plz guide..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Welcome in SDN.

The condition type selecting the C because there is no condition record exist.

Once you create the condition record then system pick it up automatically and the condition origin feild will be "A Automatic pricing".

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we create the condition record, after that it will pick automatically A.

If we create condition records from t.code VK11, then how can we do it from C to A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You have to create the condition record in VK11.

Once the record will create then go to VA01 and create a new order then you can see this feild will be A.

The importance of this field is once you enter the price manually in the order --> it became C

and once the system pick the price directly from the existing record then --> it became A

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing the same problem and have defined the condition in VK11 already. Can there be any other reason that the CST condition is not getting copied to invoice else it is needed to be enter manually .

regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahulvaid on Mar 22, 2010 12:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating Condition record in VK11 with below shown inputs:

Condition Type - JMOD

enter

Select Sales organization radio button and enter

now we are creating a new Excise condition entry.

Sales Organisation.........Proc. Stat.......Amount........Unit.......Valid From.........Valid to......Tax Code..

1000...............................01..................10000...........INR........01.03.2010.......31.03.2010........A0

and save.

when we are creating new sales order...we don't see any changes in item condition's...C is still there...

plz guide...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Is the condition record, which you have created in VK11 coming up automatically or you are entering it manually.

One more thing in T-code V/06 --> In teh column "Changes which can be made" --> In field "Manual entries" --> B Automatic entry has priority

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already set the B Automatic entry has priority in V/06 but in item conditions C is showing automatically..

maheshsandbhor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the pricing procedure if the manual indicator is set.

Tcode V/08

If it is set then the condition has to entered manually. If it is not set then it will populate automatically.

Best regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, your pricing is automatically determined, but it is displaying C - for automatic determination.

Check this:

Goto SE11-->select DOMAIN = "KHERK", press F7 (Display)

on next screen, check VALUE RANGE tab. and see what is the short text for 'C' and 'A'.

try and revert your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A for Automatic pricing & C for Manually entered.