Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:mail triggering when the post is been rejected

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello moderators

while our post is been rejected, please intimate the reason for which the post is been rejected

so that we can adhere to that.

Looking forward for a positive reply

Thanks and Regards

S.Janagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sends a generic mail to the forum rules. If you read them you should be able to spot the mistake.

Sometimes the mistake was to answer the question in the first place (e.g. series of basic interview questions) in which case answers are sometimes rejected as well.

Which thread was it?

Cheers,

Juluis

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Subject: Re: finding BAPI

<div class="jive-quote"><span class="jive-quote-header">ikshaik wrote:</span><div class="jive-quote"> Hi  experts,<br /> <p />
   i want to create purchase order through BAPI  giving inputs as purchase requisition number please help me out finding the <br />
  BAPI.<br />
<p />
<p />
<p />
thanks &#38; Regrads,<br />
Ibrahim Khaleel.</div></div>
<br />
Go to BAPI Tcode-&gt;Material management-&gt;purchasing-&gt;create PO-&gt;bapi name is BAPI_PO_CREATE<br /> cheers<br /> S.Janagar

Thanks for your reply.

The above post is been rejected .

i want to know why it is rejected.

he has asked for method to find that BAPI

and so i have given.

cheers

S.Janagar

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That was one of mine. The reason is: Answer to a Frequently Asked Question.

btw - normally I'll edit the post with the rejection reason, before rejecting it. However, when there's a huge number of abuse reports, I simply haven't the time (or inclination). What would be useful on the forum software is an "edit and reject" option.

matt

Answers (0)