cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I put data to dropdownlist in the Interactive form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I create a Interactive form in the view of the WDJ component.

I put a dropdownlist in the Interactive form, and bind value with it. But the dropdownlist don't work when I click it after I run the application.

The OS is Windows 2003.

the Adobe Acrobat is Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional.

the Adobe designer is Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1.

How can I transfer data to dropdownlist in the Interactive form from the WDJ?

Best regards,

Tao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

Its similar to how you populate the webDynpro dropdown by index.

After sharing your context using dataSource property of Adobe Form UI element just bind the dropdonw list UI element of Adobe form with relevant attribute and it will work.

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ninad,

Thanks a lot for your help first.

I have share the context using dataSource property of Adobe Form UI element bindding the dropdownlist UI element of Adobe form with relevant attribute.

I can transfer data to a text field of the adobe form through the WDJ, but I don't know how to transfer data into the dropdownlist of the Adobe Form because there are many items in the dropdownlist.

I create a dropdownbykey element in the WDJ, and items are same as the dropdownlist in the adobe form, the dropdownbykey in WDJ work fine, but the dropdownlist don't work because the value IS NOT transfered from the WDJ.

I cann't type itme in the List Items of the dropdownlist in the adobe form, the value would be get from the WDJ.

How can I transfer data to dropdownlist in the Interactive form from the WDJ?

Best regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

You can take reference of below tutorial for you problem, though this example is of WebDynpro ABAP you can do similar steps in WebDynpro Java to achieve the desired output.

www.saptechnical .com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Valuehelp/Index.htm

Ninad

Edited by: ninad kalamkar on Mar 22, 2010 3:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ninad,

The problem has been resolved.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

tao

Answers (0)