cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a Condition Types MWST for Determining the Taxes and I had also Defined the Tax Codes

1. M1 is 12.5% for VAT 2. M2 is 2% for CST and 3.M3 is 0% for Export Sales

and Key combination in MWST condition Record I had Maintained in Domestic Taxes as Country as IN and

Tax Cust Classification as 1 and Tax Mat Classification as 1 and Maintained the Value 12.5% as against

the Tax code M1

2. Export Taxes in MWST I had Maintained the Tax code M3 with combination Departure country IN

and Destination Country BD (Bangladesh)

3. interstate Tax I had maintained M2 as Tax code as 2% cst I Had also

Maintained the Region Codes in the Customer Master here I have only one Plant located in India

Here 1.My value flows for Local Sales with Tax 12.5% when I create a Sales Order

2. My value Flows for Export Sales with Tax 0% when I create a sales order(Created customer Master with Country BD)

My question is with the above combination how to bring the Intersate state Tax for Eg when I supply from one Region to other Region where the VAT is NIl and CST is 2%

Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For inter state sales,to the existing access sequence add new table with below field combination.

Region(Customer)/Plant region/Tax classisification customer/Tax classisification material.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the contion table for Country, Customer region and plant region combination, then maintain the records with 2% cst and CST related tax codes, - that will bring the values

regards,

Sudhir