cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is document uploading possible in Audit Management

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using audit management, can you just tell me whether we can maintain an audit status like sucessfully completed, failed etc. Also I want to upload some photos or files related to audit, how can we do this, do we need a DMS to do so.

waiting for a reply

Thanks

Vineeth

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Mar 22, 2010 9:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes,

It is possible to upload documents to the audit management without using the functionality of DMS.

Right click on the object, and you will find the option to upload document

Thanks

SUMIt

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Please tell which icon in Audit management to be used for document uploading without DMS

2. Also we are planning to use DMS, how to upload documents linking with the audit in DMS

Automatic Valuation during audit.

When evr I do audit, each question will have fixed points like 0, 5 and 10 and each question will be valuated against these 3 scores. At the end of audit overall rating of my Audit score is summation of results of all questions. Do the catregory for valuation should be maintained as coded or quantitative in customization.

For example 6 question with 10 each score then Audit rating is 10*6= 60 points. Can we do this way through customization?

Thanks

Vineeth

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Apr 17, 2010 1:03 PM

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Apr 17, 2010 1:13 PM

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I told you before:

Select the object ( audit plan, audit, question), right click the object, slect "Create" and then go for "import document".

AS of now, there is no option to use DMS with audit management.

Thanks

SUMIT