cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service prod in service contract and service order thro RRB!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have service contract with service product say Rep_service with 1 Hr rate as 100 USD in place for a particular equipment with serial number.

I have received a complaint now I am raising a service order SM01 service order with contract

I have maintained the same equipment number in the Service order as in service contract

and selected the service contract too.

i have operations and material consumption for service order.

When I run DP90 RRB the material determined is Service (different service product) based on my DIP profile, (should I maintain the same service product in DIP profile as in service contract or any other service prod can be maintained). What happens to this billing document generated from DP90?

And my service order settles to service contract.

I think when service contract is in place then to generate billing I will use only service contract as reference.

Please suggest me how to go about it.

Kindly if possible give me some link to documents.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for the reply.

0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

First of all, you can bill Service Contract and Service Order differently. This is because you may wish to charge contract fees irrespective of whether service occurs or not.

Secondly, while maintaining DIP profile, you can use different material from the one used in contract. Just make sure that it gives explanation as to what service was performed so that customer will understand the invoice.

DP90 will generate Debit memo request. You will need to create billing document against this using VF01.

When you settle the service order (KO88), it will be settled against service contract.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Aaditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It was really so, helping.

In the same scenario if I wish to have flat rate how can I achive this. Say for a particular service in the refurbishment I charge for 1 activity 100USD and for another 200USD, now it should not depend on the operation cost nor components I use in service order.

I understand that SM01 service order and RAS return sale order handles service product, and SM03 service order refurbishment and RA return repairs sale order Material. So, in which business will I use them differently.

Please help with this regard also.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju