cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get value from wf?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created 3 applications of webdynpro, in the first one, I pass a 'document number' to workflow and when a button of 'save' is hit, wf is trriggered and send out a email with the 'document number' and a weblink. When the person get the email and hit the weblink, he will access to my second webdynpro, my question is how could I use wf to pass the 'document number' from first webdynpro to second one? Any solution for this?

Thanks for your time!

Anna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You can concatenate the Work Item ID to the URL of the WDAs. Pass the Work Item data to the Containers of the Workflow. And when the applications are called, you can create a global parameter WI_ID type SWWWHEAD_WI_ID under the parameters of the DOHANDLEEVENT of the Window of the Called WDA.

Just make sure that when you concatenate the Work Item ID to the URL (Mother URL), the work item is appearing in the Window of the Called Application.

Regards,

-Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You need to check the UWL and WD integration.

You can also find this topic in the latest release of SAP Workflow Book. This is explained with an example in the book.

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/14/create-new-uis-for-existing-workflow-tasks-with-abap-web-dynpro-and-universal-worklist

Thanks,

Abhishek

Edited by: abhishek sinha on Mar 22, 2010 11:11 AM