cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Products to Projects in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are a team of students working on the development of an SAP solution for a company. They want us to create a solution to avoid having their people from mkt department to deal with SAP.

Therefore, we are building a Visual Composer interface, in which they will be able to create promotions. Each promotion will have a person responsible assigned, as well as a bunch of products, some in consignment, some for sale. The goal will be to follow the profitability of each promotion, and to be able to transfer stocks from one client to another if the sales are not reaching the expected.

Right now, we have a problem dealing with creating products and .. linking them (with BOM?) to the promotion created through PS (project builder, cj20n).

EDIT* - During product creation, using MI10 code, I cannot create new products as it says "Material *** not maintained in plant **" - Anyone know how I can maintain my plant to add this, or simply how I can know which code to type to reach the screen would be great.

Also wondering how to create new customers.. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Charles

Edited by: CharlesLaferriere on Mar 22, 2010 1:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure which SAP user inter phase you are using You can extend material which exist in one plant via copying existing plant parameter to new plant in MM01 Transaction code.. You can create customer with XD01 Transaction Code.

If you are using SAP Easy Access screen, then you will get all the T code by respective area screening.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, and thank you for your answer.

We are using SAP ECC 3.0.

We are trying to create material directly with Mi10, as the point is to be able to follow sales and costs, which do not require the full battery of parameters of the standard product creation.

The question is... when we create stocks, how can we link them to a specific project to be able to follow the sales?

Regards,

Charles

Edited by: CharlesLaferriere on Mar 22, 2010 6:19 PM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have mentioned you are on version ECC 3.0 . I understand that it is R/3 3.0 , mostly Project stock Functionality was there in that version,I am sure 4.0 onwards, but it was non-valuated project stock at that time.

Please confirm on which version you are that is Ecc3.0 or R/3 3.0.

With Regards

Nitin P.