cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retreiving data corresponding to dropdown list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii all,

i want to know that if i have to make one application where there is a dropdown list with several parameters and if i select one parameter and retrieve the data corresponding to that parameter, then i select second parameter and retreive the data. now there r two possibilities.

FIRST, i can make one syncBO for all parameters and storing data corresponding to all parameter on the PDA and when i select one parameter it will fetch the data from client database corresponding to that parameter(All the data corresponding to all parameters will be stored on the PDA database irrespective of selected parameter. is it true).

SECOND, i can make different syncBO for all parameters and after every parameter selection it will fetch the data from MI server through synchronization

and is it possible to synchronize the client with the MI server every time a new parameter is selected automatically.

And plz let me know what i m thinking is true in technical aspect or not and what will be the best way to do the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Devendrakumar,

just go through this forum.

i have discussed , how to handle a scenario like this in this forum . let me know if u have doubts ..

go through it carefully..

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan