cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on Make to Order scenario. User will enter a sales order with 1000 KG order quantity. Our planning department will run MRP and produce initially 750 KG. Dispatch department deliver the 750 KG to customer.

Our product prices are driven by market and climatic conditions always there will be a fluctuation in the sale price. When production department produced the remaining 250 KG, if there is a change in the sales price system will not allow to adjust the price at sales order level Due to partial delivery already happened.

My client wants to sell the product with the latest price for the remaining 250 KG with the below constraints.

1. Price adjustment at invoice level is not suggestible because at invoice level there is no credit/Risk check will happen.

2. No further debit memo will be raised on customer because; the above cases are very high.

3. At sales order level, multiple line items can not entered because each line item has at least 20-30 characteristics. It will be monotonous job for the user.

Please suggest if you have any solution to the above problem.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control i.e. VTFL, try changing the Pricing type to 'B'. carry out new pricing. This update the new rate while raising the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, This is not the problem to bring the delivery price to invoice.

I am unable to do the credit check based on delivery price (I have changed the price at delivery level). System is doing credit check at delivery level based on sales order price.

Any suggestion to the above problem.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PLease let me know if you have any updates

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No reply received. Hence closing the Issue.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the above made to order scenario, new line item need to be created.

In your example, create the new line item with 250kg and update the price also modify quantity in previous line item to 750kg.

Best Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venky,

Even if we activate the pricing at delivery level, system is not doing credit check based on updated price at delivery level. The credit price (CMPRE) is updated but credit check is not happening at delivery level based on updated price.

I am using update Group 00015

Credit check at activated at delivery and Goods Issue level.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this case You can adjust the price in Delivery level

here you can change the prices as per you Req.

Regards

raj.