Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing all previous AAK developments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

i have the following problem:

We want to use the AAK to deliver our addons to our customers. A colleague of mine as already installed the AAK 4.0 in our development system and it works fine. Due to the fact, that I am new to the SAP Development Business, I have first read the AAK 4.0 documentation, how to start up the whole delivery process.

I have now the following problem. The colleague of me has after the installation tried out some things in the SDC without reading the docu and has created a corrupted (or not working) initial delivery addon, only including a component list but nothing else (no exclusion list, or anything else). He made the same thing with a support Package including nothing. My problem is now, that he has already released it (symbol is locked) and when I now try to create my own deliveries there are always these old deliveies, which should be finished or get in the way of my devolpments.

I would like to delete thes old AddOns in our development system but don't know how to do that.

As I said before they are already relased and I can't change or remove them?

Does anybody have please some hints for me (a newbie in the AAK)?

It would help me otherwise, if there is a chance to make our AAK in the initial version, after the installation in an easy way.

Thanks,

Frank

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Frank,

You have to delete the old installation i.e the last image of the AAK and re-install again the AAK installtion CD provided by the SAP the first time when you guys installed the AAK and repeat the process of adding the add-on's to the AAK.This should be done by your Basis consultant.

Hope this answer helps you...

Regards,

Raghuveer S.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I also ran into same issue, it would be of a great help if you share some information regarding the same.

Thanks,

Sasi.