cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Element assignment to HR Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am working with budgeting in PS module so i want to map WBS element to each of the employee of the company.

Because in HR master we can assign the Cost Center just like this can we assign the WBS element in HR master data.

Or is there any way through which my budget availability will be checked at the time of Running the HR posting.

Waiting for your Reply.

Regards

Anant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Ahmed told Budget availability control can only be checked when you find cost is hitting to any PS Object. So, If you are doing some HR operation related transaction than cost will not be checked. The kind of integration which you are looking for for person to WBS Elment is not there.

Even though your requirement is not clear, But it seems that should be addressed via HR and CO via some different.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved through Substitution Rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant Agarwal

How to Solve through Substitution Rule. I need detail understanding for substitution on this.

Waiting for your positive response

regards

SU

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Budgeting in PS will check only project expenses, i.e., Cost Posting to Project objects. I am not sure about assigning WBSE like cost center to the HR Master data, But you can allocate Budget to cost center also, May be you can check with your CO consultant regarding this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

Yes i can assign assign for each cost center but in cost center there is no availability control check for the bugets.Than i have to use FM module but for that i don't have any knowlegde.

So the Solution is to use Internal Order & WBS element and both objects i am using for budgeting purpose.I have manage the entries follow from FI & MM but the entries originating in the HR module ,i am finding it difficult to hit my WBS element .

So is their any other way by which i can assign different cost center to my WBS element as the relationship between my cost center & WBS Element is many to one.

Regards

Anant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I understood that you want to capture the cost of Pay roll to a WBS Element. Chaning the WBS element is not the correct solution in my view.

I have following solution .

Make the WBS element as statistical. As you know you can't post to Statistical posting . You have to post to a cost center along with a Statistical posting.

In this way you can capture the cost to a WBS element.

Thanks

Dasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

I have already make the WBS element as statistical as the main purpose for using the WBS element is to check my budget availability only.I just need how the different cost center link to my one WBS element either i have assign it HR master or somewhere else that i don't know.

Regards

Anant