Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open field in object S_TCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've deleted a tcode from a role in menu tab. Now when I look at the object S_TCODE in the role it has an open(blank) field. I cannot delete this blank field from the object as S_TCODE shows up only in display mode though you enter the role in change mode. Further I do not see this blank field in the menu tab assuming that the blank field might got transfered from the menu. Please suggest how to remove the blank field from the object?

Thank you,

Partha.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you edit the menu itself, or is it display-only in edit-mode as well? Sounds to me as if the menu was imported from an IMG project.

Check the IMG to see what it was meant to have been. Normally you can just ignore them. IMG roles are not really destined ever to look nice...

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had some similar issues already. The yellow status of S_TCODE came from a blank entry in the menu. If the menu is big, its hard to find that entry, which has to be removed from the roles menu. As a workaround to identify that 'blank' entry check table agr_hier for that role. Select Reporttype=TR and Report= (means leave the field empty and set as operator '='.

In the field Parent_ID you can identify now the node under which this entry is located and with the OBJECT_ID you can find the text in table AGR_HIERT (with that text you can use the search function in pfcg to find that entry(ies).

Then simpyl delete these entries from the menu and merge the authorizations. S_TCODE shall be 'green' afterwards.

b.rgds, Bernhard