SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get meter numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

how should i get valid/active meter numbers when i have only contract account number with me.

i tried matching installation(ANLAGE) in device table but this filed does not exist in that table.

regards,

sidh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i do agree with the logic given by Ms Nivedita .But in Addition to that you should go ahead with

Goto EVER first .Pass Contract Account(VKONTO) and select all Installation(ANLAGE )

by checking Move-Out date(AUSZDAT )=31.12.9999.

Pass all those Installations(ANLAGE ) found from EVER to EANLH thru criteria EVER.ANLAGE=EANLH.ANLAGE.

Here sort all Installations by Criteria BIS=31.12.9999.

then Pass all those Installations found from EANLH to EASTL thru creteria EANLH.ANLAGE=EASTL.ANLAGE and pick up LOGIKNR Logical Device No.

Next you need to Pass those Installations to EGERH by creteria EASTL.LOGIKNR=EGERH.LOGIKNR with Condition AUSBAT

= 31.12.9999.and Pick up EQUNR Equipment No.

Pass those EQUNR to EQUI to get SERNR(Device No)

I think this will help u.Pls revert me back if any confusuion.

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Use the contract account numbers n put it in EVER with move out date equal to 31129999 and get Valid Installation.

2) Put Installation in Eastl with Valid to date as 31129999 and get Logical Device Number.

3) Put Logical Device number in EGERH with valid to date as 31129999 and get valid Equipment.

4) Put Equipment in EQUI and get valid serial number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i do agree with the logic given by Ms Nivedita .But in Addition to that you should go ahead with

Goto EVER first .Pass Contract Account(VKONTO) and select all Installation(ANLAGE )

by checking Move-Out date(AUSZDAT )=31.12.9999.

Pass all those Installations(ANLAGE ) found from EVER to EANLH thru criteria EVER.ANLAGE=EANLH.ANLAGE.

Here sort all Installations by Criteria BIS=31.12.9999.

then Pass all those Installations found from EANLH to EASTL thru creteria EANLH.ANLAGE=EASTL.ANLAGE and pick up LOGIKNR Logical Device No.

Next you need to Pass those Installations to EGERH by creteria EASTL.LOGIKNR=EGERH.LOGIKNR with Condition AUSBAT

= 31.12.9999.and Pick up EQUNR Equipment No.

Pass those EQUNR to EQUI to get SERNR(Device No)

I think this will help u.Pls revert me back if any confusuion.

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

0 Kudos

Thanks both

previously what i was doing is

1) matching CA in EVER where moveout date > sy-datum.

2)EVER-ANLAGE = EASTL-ANLAGE

3)EASTL-LOGIKNR = EGERR-LOGIKNR

4)EGERR-EQUNR = EQUI-EQUNR

finally i was getting serial number from EQUI.

please suggest is it also correct???

one more doubt

how should i check under contract account is their more than one contract active?

shall i check move out date of contracts in EVER...

Regards,

Sidh

Edited by: sidh_cs on Mar 22, 2010 6:23 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do not raise questions in Old thread.If you want to clarify some doubts then raise questions separately so that new members also get to know about the same.

Hope u will understand.

Thanks & Regards,

Radharaman Haldar

Moderator Note - Forum users should not attempt to police the threads directly - if an issue is found with a thread, then mark the thread for abuse and the moderator team will address it.

Edited by: William Eastman on Mar 22, 2010 7:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Your logic is ok. but the only problem i think maybe that you are using move out date > Current date. in this case if my consumer had moved out today then that recored will also be retrieved.

2) I think it will be safe to use 31129999 as this will give u accurate records.

3) You will have to check for Active Contracts in EVER with AUSZDAT = 31129999 for multiple valid contracts and even for single valid contract.

0 Kudos

1)Your logic is ok. but the only problem i think maybe that you are using move out date > Current date. in this case if my consumer had moved out today then that recored will also be retrieved.

if move out date is 22.03.2010

move out date (22.03.2010) > SY-DATUM (22.03.2010)

i belive as we are checking greter than condition, above condition will be fail and records willl not retrived.

thanks for your help

Regards,

Sidh