cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove personalize setting from F4 Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help to remove my personalized help. By mistake i have personalized a field. Now it it showing just one material and F4 help is not working. So please help me how to resolve it.

From

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

Try this one. Select the 'Help' from Menu bar, goto settings, select the tab 'F4 help', tick the check box for ' Do not display pers. value list automatic' from user-specific settings.

Regards

Sobha S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh

If you know the name of search help, select it in display mode using SE11, then execute (F8) it. You will get the drop down with the values in your personal list, from where you can delete each entries using the button 'Delete From Personal Value List'(Ctrl + F6). Now you will be able to see the search help with all the values.

Thanks

Sobha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

personalization you did is applicable to all F4 helps

do one thing .. go anywhere where F4 help is avilable for any field

Right click ... then go to personalize

click on setting for all f4 helps

just unclick "only return value directly if only one hit"

click on countinue

changes will be seen by you henceforth

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

It helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to same field and press F4 there. Then you see only the values in the personalized list. There is an Icon above those to "Delete from Personal List". Highlight each item in the personal list and click on that.

That will remove items from the personal list. Once you complete it for all items appear in the personal list, you can view normal F4 search help coming.

Thanks and best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Press F4 and fourth button from right side (Delete from personal list) click on that button. I hope it will resolve your problem.

Thanks n Regards,

Prasad

Edited by: Durga Prasad on Mar 20, 2010 3:49 PM