cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating document using Windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to create document in Windwos 7 with T code CV01N but it is not getting created or checked in the default valt?

Can you please suggest any possible reasons?

Also how we can restrict the end users from editing the created document?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manoj Mehta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M Manoj

So strange, I'm using Windows 7 and I don't meet any problem about the creation document in Tcode CV01N. You need to give me more detail.

You can restrict the end user via authorization in Tcode PFCG. Read this link to get more information [SAP Library - Authorization DMS|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c1/1c31a243c711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm]

Regards

An NLP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi An,

Thanks for your reply.

But I am having this problem from few pcs on which there are 2 users and one out of them is administrator and other is a standard user.

On the PCs with single user with administrative rights it is happening.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reinstall the Windows 7 and SAP GUI both on the PC's where you are getting problem. And revert back if still problem is there kindly check for the workstation application setting i.e. MIME type setting.

I hope this will resolve your query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem could be probably because of the standard users are not able to connect to the vault server. Practically all standard users without admin rights should be able to create, save DIR.

Please add the name of the vault server IP in system32 folder in host file and retry.

Anirudh,

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

I agree with what Anirudh said. Take the help of sysem administrator & do activities mentioned by Anirudh. It should work.

Regards

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anirudh.

Answers (0)