cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST Not getting Picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created new condition for CST and updated for customer master but it is not getting picked anywhere in sale order . and even if i enter this condition manually in Sale order. Tax is calculated and value is updated but while creating invoice tax does not get picked automatically.

Can anyone please tell what i have done wrong or is there any assignment missing?

b/regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahulvaid on Mar 20, 2010 8:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally for tax determination, we would be maintaining the tax code for the combination of either

a) Country of Origin (Delivering Plant country) / Delivering Plant Code / Region of Ship To Party / Tax Classification of Customer / Tax Classification of Material

or

b) Country of Origin / Region of Delivering Plant / Region of Ship To Party / Tax Classification of Customer / Tax Classification of Material

Check in VK13 for what combination, you have maintained the tax code and ensure that for the same combination, sale order is created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You check the key combination and condition in T-code - VK13. It is ok, so checks in sale order the customer Region / Price group and shipping.

Other option is, you go to condition in sale order and click Analysis, check the CST condition. System is showing what you have missed.

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Devendra