cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs Running under ddic

Former Member

Hello All,

Our Basis person scheduled a backgrpound job with his user id now I want to change the owner of this job,that is I want to run this job under ddic in 000 client..Please suggest.

Juan : Please let me know why this thread has been deleted..I really do not know how am I breaking the rules of SDN??Is this an Interview Question??I think any question can be interview question from sdn,it depends on the interviewer..This is a real problem I am facing at my dev server so I have taken the help of sdn.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let me know why this thread has been deleted..I really do not know how am I breaking the rules of SDN??Is this an Interview Question??

This is a basic question that has been answered in numerous occations. One of the Rules of Engagement is to search and research before posting which you didn't.

Once more, Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards

Juan

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

-> Log into 000 Client.

-> Using SM37 search the required Job (which is in released status) and open it for change.

-> Open the Step section of that Job in change mode. Here you can change the User Name (with which the Job will be invoked).

-> Schedule it on your time and save the changes finally. It will be scheduled in 000 Client with the new user which u specified in the Step of that Job.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Bhavik..Spot on answer..