cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Shopping cart error messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Client side end users are trying to create shopping carts, and if the shopping cart fails in backend side, it will display error message in status like 'Item Contain Error' or 'Backend Document not able to generate' like this.

But, by looking the shopping cart status my end user not able to understand the problem. every time then need to run t.code RZ20 and check. for them its time taking. So they want to see the detail messge in the shopping cart status it self.

Could anybody help me how to replace the message with detail message.

Thanks,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got Answer

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rkamal,

Could you explain for the SDN community knowledge which solution you have implemented ?

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scot is correct.

we should not give access to requestor all this access.

admin should aware to identify the problem and correct the data and submit it the cart etc..

if the employee role only can not even see error in processs (even his cart).

only admin can process or admin can inform the requestor instruct the requestor to create a new cart ..

upon business process

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my client side buyers/procurement staff requirement. They want to look the actual message instead of generic message.

As a technical person, I need to find out a solution for this. Could you please help me, is there any BADI or enhancement spot to change the messages before displaying in Shopping cart status.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just use the application monitors for this as the messages are easier to read and use there. We don't even give the end users access to the GUI or RZ20. Even as system admin, this is what we use. We can give application monitors to all users and utilize enhancement spot BADI /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC to control what options users have. Admins will have all options, end users display only.