cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performing goods receipt based on TO confirmation for putaway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am testing the possiblity of creation/confirmation of TO that will post goods receipt the purcharse order or inbound delivery. I have set the Shipping control value to 2 - Copy WM quantity as delivery quantity and post GR/GI. But what is the process to make sure when I perform the confirmation of putaway transfer order it performs the goods receipt. I tried creating a PO followed by creation of TO manually using LT01 for 101 movement type (yes i made config changes to allow 101 to be used for manual TO creation). And finally confirmed the TO. Nothing happened.. there is deficit in 902 storage type.

Or is this functionality just for picking??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing as this has been open for sometime. thanks for your responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. If you are using Handling Unit you can configure the posting of the delivery before or after the TO.

For that you should go into the IMG and select: Logistics - General->Handling Unit Management->Basics->Delivery->Define

Sequence of Transfer Order - Goods Receipt.

Within you can specify for each warehouse and delivery item category when to post.

Remarks:

1. For working with inbound delivery you should set the Control Confirmation Key to 0004 in the PO/Info rec.

2. You can not post before TO together with Partial posting of HU. you need to decide.

2. If you do not work with HU then you will have the minus in 902 area till you post GR.

option 1: you post the GR with transaction MIGO and create the TO imidiately automatically after posting (customizing via the

WM&IM interface).

option 2: you can use the user exit at the end of TO confirmation and call the function "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" to post the GR

with the TO confirmation quantities. Remark: you need to execute commit before you call the BAPI again.

Yours Sincerely,

Yair Ben-Shaul

SAP LE Senior consultant,

Ness Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

transfer orders are WM level, GR is IM level

Simply using 101 mvmnt for t.o. creation will not post material document

the neg. was created because the inv. must first appear in 902/ bin =purchase order #

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the config under SPRO - LE - WM - INTERFACES - SHIPPING - DEFINE SHIPPING CONTROL - SHIPPING CONTROL BY MOVEMENT TYPE (first option). The COPYWM is the field based on description states that TO confirmation can perform GR/GI. And my question is to understand what needs to be done to perform GR based on TO confirmation. Or that config is only relevant for picking process. And I do understand the movements at WM and IM level.

Issue is still open. Thanks.