cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status 29: No global company code is assigned to company code xxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

In my project, I have to transfer Master data from ECC to hosted vendor. I follows the instructions to do the first test: to push IDOCs Vendor from SAP to PI:

Sender: SAPDev

Receiver: PI

Message Type: CREMAS

When I use transaction BD14 to test, I got the IDOC error status 29: No global company code is assigned to company code xxxx.

I do some research and all say that I need to define global company codes and assign the company code to global company code. My SAP systems donot have global company code set up for the first place and the BAs do not want to setup global company code, they are afraid that there will have some impacts on the systems.

Please advise what I should do.

Appreciate your help,

Elaine.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Better to get in touch with FICO consultant to create the Global company code and assign to Company code then issue will solve

The reason why you need Global company code since you use the IDO.

Configuration path:

IMG-->SAP NetWeaver-->Application Server-->IDoc Interface / Application Link Enabling (ALE)-->Modelling and Implementing Business Processes-->Global Organizational Units

Hai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response.

I've just read chapter 3 in your book " Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP NetWeaver PI". It's very helpful for me.

I don't know how I can persuade the BAs to allow this happen.

Thanks again.

Elaine

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<<<Please advise what I should do.

you have to set up the global company code - in TCODE SALE

without that it will not work

global company code assignment does not have any negative impact come on

anyway you need to set it up

Regards,