cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute ADDR_SHIPT Ship to address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem I cannot resolve that for some of my users the Ship to address number has been maintained in the attributes in PPOMA_BBP so that the user has a default delivery address. However, no matter what we do the ship to address is not defaulting into the cart even though the address can be found via the F4 search help from the cart itself. Does anyone know why this would happen as it only happens for a few users?

Thanks

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can take a look at note 1055203. It is useful if you are using a public template.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou for the note but we are unable to implement as it already exists. The issue only affects a small minority of users and it seems to be an issue after the user has been re-provisioned by CUA. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

old template

spl request

goods and services.

which user has issues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user has issues when using special request.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have checked the default flag or not for the ship to address attribute in transaction PPOMA_BBP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The address has been maintained in the ADDR_SHIPT in the user attributes and the address number exists in the ADRC table and is linked to the BP. I have a number of users that have this problem. Is there any other config I am missing?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Could you resolve this issue? I am facing the same issue. One particular user is unable to view the default Ship-To address.

Regards,

Ancy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I have not resolved this issue yet and it seems to be a problem with the CP and BP relationship. i noticed the user had tow BP's and when I added the old BP back to the relationship the problem was solved.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrew,

Please ensure the following..

1) Address is maintained (check num in ADRC)

2) Check if the address is assinged to the BP

3) Ensure the user is not doing a shop for (in this case the defaults for the requestor will override)

4) Also ensure if mulitple attributes used then check "Default" at the attribute level

Hope this helps..

Let me know if you have any questions..

Regards

Rakesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Are they inherited the ship to adress attribute? which version of SRM 550 or 700?

interesting..

however display

what is the entry for your address number.

check boxes?

Use Address as:

Standard Address

Ship-To Address Copy as Default

Invoice Recipient Address Copy as Default

Does addresses have BP number .check in adrc table too

br

Muhtu