cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stage of clearing there remaining inventory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client is in the final torystage of clearing there remaining inventory.

1. They want to sell some parts will be "sold" to 9003076 (Hitachi UK), ship to 9046920 (Netherlands, Waardenburg).

2. And some parts will be "sold" to 9040293 (Loewe Germany), ship to 9040331 (Loewe Germany).

The special agreements for these final orders are that they will be sold "free of charge" and that the delivery to the customers is also free of charge for the customers (CIF).

I have the issues that I can not enter "CIF" for the Inco terms under VA01 and also can not enter a price of 0, 00 for ZSPR.

Do I need to use a different entering method for those orders?

Thank you.

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Treat 9003076 and 9040293 customers as Sold To Party and assign the Netherlands and Germany Customers as Ship To Party

2) Create a new pricing procedure in V/08 for Free of Charge Delivery and Invoice

3) CIF can be maintained either in customer master itself or can be changed in Sale order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Can please let me know, sold to and ship to is different same Inco terms is maintained in both Which Inco terms will affect in sales odder..

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please be informed that, in the customer master data for the customer Inco terms: EXW ex Works is assigned to 9003076 Sold to party and9046920 ship to party

Is I change from EXW to CIF also system defaulting taking as EXW.

Please let me know is it to must to change in customer or is there any other possibility..

Aditya.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think u have to use inco term FOB (Free on board) instead of CIF (Cost Insurance Freight) when u enter sales order line item.

If u have any shipment pricing or delivery level pricing activated ,check the Pricing condition of 100 % discount is activated.apart from item category.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding the issue

Change the item category in the sales order at the item level as free item category which will be free without price

Regards'

Damu