cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion of quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I got a requirement.my customer sends order in 60 multiples through Idoc and it should convert 60 = 1pallets.I maintained base unit as cases and sales unit as pallet and in additional data maintained 60 cases = 1 pal in MMR. But how to make 60 multiples into pallets at the time of creation of sales order? Someone kindly advice me.

regards,

Seetaram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution is ABAP development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seetaram

When sending the information send it in sales unit of measure.

And further if u want to check the conversion check the fields UMVKN .UMVKZ ,MEINS and VRKME .These give u the formula for converting base unit to sales unit of measure.

The information u can check on Sales A tab of item data in SO.

I hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply, let me check it

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

My requirement is when customer sends in cases(through IDOC), it should convert into pallets in SAP.If he sends 60, it should convert into one pallet(sales Unit).

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I think we have to go for abap development.

regards,

seetaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

got a requirement.my customer sends order in 60 multiples through Idoc and it should convert 60 = 1pallets.I maintained base unit as cases and sales unit as pallet and in additional data maintained 60 cases = 1 pal in MMR. But how to make 60 multiples into pallets at the time of creation of sales order? Someone kindly advice me.

In the condition type (PR00) t.code(v/06). Just activate the quantity check box.

In the material master of u r product u had given the sales unit as pallet and the 60 cases=1 pallet.

Then while raising the sales order system will pick up that salesunit,which u had maintained as pallet.

Give me the points if ur question is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

I tried with ur advice but it is not working.