cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_UC - Selection of incomplete sd Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have this problem....user is running this transaction V_UC with a specific SD order and the result is the following:

10 G/L Account Number

30 G/L Account Number

40 G/L Account Number

50 G/L Account Number

60 G/L Account Number

70 G/L Account Number

80 G/L Account Number

90 G/L Account Number

100 G/L Account Number

110 G/L Account Number

120 G/L Account Number

i have seen in VF02 that The Account assignement group is empty in all the item / Condition access 10-20-30 KOFI

how can i do to solve the problem.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the every customer/material master u will be having the account assignment group.

For customer -(Domestic/Foreign Revenues)

For Material - (Finished Product).

These account groups are important,becoz when ever u purchase a material or u raise the sales order to customer,the concerned General ledger accounts needs to be posted through with the help of the accounting keys.

This can be done through Revenue account determination.

Go to VOKA (t.code) and assign the General Ledger accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

If the account assignment group is missing in the item that means you have not maintained it in material.

First you have to maintain it in material and then run LSMW for updating the account assignment group at item level.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I HAVE SEARCH IN MATERIAL MASTER BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE RIGHT FOLDER COULD YOU TELL ME WHERE IT IS?

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i solved in header of the Sd order wasn't filled the account assign groupe in folder accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

You can see the account assignment group of material in page "Sales:Sales organization data" in material master.

But as you said that the account assignment group is missing in header at accounting tab page then that means your customer master dont have account assignment group.

You can see it in customer master XD02 --> Sales area data page --> At "Billing document" page

Hope it helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i was talking about Account assignment group for customer field KTGRD and not KTGRM.