cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liveoffice is not visible in Excel and Xcelsius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed LiveOffice. This is visible in all MS Office applications like powerpoint, word and excel for the administrator .

But when I logged into the same system, live office is visible only in powerpoint and word. It is not reflected in excel and Xcelsius. But live office is enabled for all the applications in "Live Office enable_addin".

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm experiencing this same issue. 

• I'm running XI 3.1 with Live Office SP6 and Excel 2010
  • I used the Live Office "Enable Add-in" tool to enable Excel support for Live office 3.1
  • I launch Excel, and I see the Add-in for Business Objects Live Office 3.1 is present, however---
  • it does not appear in the Excel menu bar
  • and when I try to customize the excel toolbar or ribbon, it (Live Office) does not appear as an available option
  • and when I re-launch the Live office add-in tool again, the excel box gets un-checked.

Ideas?

Thanks - Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue.......Thanks to all

I have enabled the Business Objects live office in the following path.......

Help --> About Microsoft Excel --> Disabled Items --> Business Objects Liveoffice (Enable this)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Excel Options> AddIns> Manage Addins see disabled addins.

If you find Liveoffice there Enable it..you will be able to see in the Tool bar Ribbon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could try checking if the toolbar is invisible:

right click on a toolbar in Excel and check that BusinessObjects live office is enabled.

Regards